Halliburton Highlights Innovative Technologies, Sustainable Solutions at ADIPEC 2023
New Products, Services Demonstrate Halliburton’s Leadership in Improving Efficiency and Increasing Wellbore Stability
“At Halliburton, we are constantly working to develop new and better ways to meet the growing global energy demand while advancing a sustainable energy future,” said
In the weeks prior to ADIPEC, the Company announced several new products designed to support customer efforts and efficiency throughout the lifecycle of the well. For example, Halliburton recently launched products to:
Optimize drilling performance
- The GuideStar™ service uses high-resolution sampling to provide continuous, definitive survey measurements for more precise wellbore positioning. It improves the true vertical depth (TVD) placement and reduces survey time.
- The PulseStar™ service provides operators with consistent, high-speed streaming of downhole data. It uses artificial intelligence to maintain high data rates at extended depths to provide more efficient and consistent well delivery.
- BaraFLC® Nano-1 wellbore sealant works with Halliburton’s existing conventional and high-performance, water-based fluid systems to create a tighter, more secure seal that decreases fluid loss into the formation. Its unique, nanoparticle approach helps reduce interaction between filtrate and reactive shale formations, mitigating pore pressure transmission.
Enhance reservoir contact and increase recovery
- The FlexRite® Selective Access multilateral completion system combines robust stimulation capability and through-completion selective lateral intervention delivering life-of-well versatility to multilateral installations. These systems enhance reservoir contact, creating savings in time, cost, and environmental footprint.
- EquiFlow® Density is a new type of inflow control technology that magnifies density differences between reservoir fluids to self-adjust the flow restriction. It produces oil at high flow rates and provides improved reduction in water influx. This technology helps increase oil recovery even in very light oil field applications.
- The Intelevate™ digital platform optimizes electrical submersible pump (ESP) performance. The new data science-driven platform helps operators design, build, and operate end-to-end ESP monitoring solutions. It seamlessly integrates historical engineering and performance data with active operational information to provide a holistic view of an operator’s ESP system.
During the conference,
Miller will discuss Halliburton’s approach to helping customers achieve their lower carbon goals. He will also share his thoughts on how technology and optimization of operations can help solve some of the biggest industry challenges and create bold success for the future.
Halliburton is located in booth #5250. Throughout the week, the Company will be hosting a series of in-booth presentations. View our presentation schedule.
Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the energy industry. Founded in 1919, we create innovative technologies, products, and services that help our customers maximize their value throughout the life cycle of an asset and advance a sustainable energy future. Connect with Halliburton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Investor Relations Contact